ST MICHAEL’S SCHOOL HOUSE PRE-SCHOOL
‘OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME PART OF OUR AFTER-SCHOOL CLUB TEAM`
Employer: St. Michael’s School House
Salary: from £8.72 per hour
Hours: 17.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 14.45 – 18.15.
DBS Check: Enhanced
Closing Date: 15.03.2021 at 09:00 AM
St. Michael’s School House would like to appoint a motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable play worker for our busy After School Club.
The candidates must be passionate about play and understand the essential role it has in children’s wellbeing and lives.
We are looking for hard-working team player who engage, supervise, and support the children and will get involved with the daily running of the club.
Duties of the role include:
- The main responsibilities to provide comprehensive care for the children, including collecting them from school and bringing them to our setting.
- Preparing snack ensuring that hygiene, health, and safety standards are met.
- Lead and help supervise children at various activities inside and outside and to be an appropriate role model to the children
- Help to ensure the safe arrival of children at the club and the safe delivery to carers at the end of the day
- Take part in the delivery of safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities in a fun and caring environment
- Administer first aid as appropriate
- Be responsible for setting up of the room, including moving furniture, and tidying the club rooms at the end of the day
- Carry out all responsibilities and activities within an equal opportunities’ framework.
- Assist with club administration, as guided by the After-School Club Supervisor
- Liaise with parents and promoting good communication.
- Work within agreed policies and procedures, being aware of staff responsibilities around the Safeguarding of children in our care.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- We aim to recruit and appoint as soon as possible upon receipt of applications.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
For more information or to request an application pack please contact Agi Payne on 01344 869340 or e-mail email@example.com
St Michaels School House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and expects all employees, workers and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices share this commitment.
This position requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check because it involves contact with (or access to data concerning) children/young people. On your application form, you will need to tell us about any spent convictions, cautions, reprimands or warnings which may later appear on your DBS Certificate